- How much will it cost me to list my details and pricing structure for Domestic/Landlord EPCs?
£20 per month or £220 per year, when signing up for a year you will only pay for 11 months giving you one month free.
Every sign up will also recieve a free listing on hipsdatabase.co.uk
- Can i cancel if i dont want to continue my subscription?
Yes you can only cancel the £20 per month just notify us before the next payment due date. Yearly cannot be cancelled prior to the expiry date in order to benefit from the one month free.
- How does the search for Domestic/Landlord EPCs work?
Its very simple and straight forward, for domestic epcs a user will only enter their postcode and the number of bedrooms in the property, the search results will come back with the nearest 5 results, the user can then click on CONTACT or company name to view the suppliers full contact details and web link for direct contact.
For landlord epcs the user will enter the number of properties and the nearest postcode.
- Domestic / Landlord EPC suppliers.
Why don’t I get any calls?
• Your listing may not be showing, enter your postcode and do a search to see if you’re available to users. (EPC search only).
• On your account page there is an option to HIDE or SHOW your listing.
• Look at your profile and check you have entered all your contact details correctly including a mobile number.
• Your profile will not show if you haven’t entered your pricing structure at the bottom of your account page.
• Have you entered into your profile the SERVICES you offer and ASSOCIATIONS you belong to?
• Have you talked about your company in the ABOUT US section, this is where you can tell users about jobs completed or clients you work for, write as much as possible about your company to instill confidence in your ability for the services you offer.
• Are your prices too high? Do a search to see if your quoted prices are competitive with other companies within your area.
• Always ask a client that calls where they found your details, this can help your marketing campaign and distinguish what ads are working from the ones that are not, in return helping you to reduce costs.
• A user maybe clicking through EPCcompare to your own website for more details and sending enquires direct.
- I get calls for Domestic EPCs but not from Landlords for multiple properties.
• Prices entered into the landlord section are per property, check you haven’t entered a combined price.(Example; 6 properties should be entered as £40.00 and NOT £240.00).
• Have you entered your pricing structure, if your prices are not entered you will not be shown on the website to be searchable to users.
• Have you completed the message shown next to your prices.
- Why am I getting jobs further away than the distance I entered in my profile?
• The distance you enter into your profile is AS THE CROW FLIES meaning a straight line, so if your distance covered by road is 20 miles you should enter about 15 miles.
• The last login on the site automatically goes to the top of the Domestic and landlord search pages therefore giving more exposure for the supplier.
- How much work goes through the website for domestic/landlord epcs?
The domestic/landlord epc sections are the hardest to track as we get landlords entering details for upto 7 properties, this section of the website is direct contact with suppliers so conversion rates cannot be tracked.